Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!

BEST ANIMATION I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!!!

Color that fox! Color that fox!

Yeah Zarla!

I saw Zarla's music video a long while back and I really see where you're coming from with your animation! I like it bunches but there is just one thing... that pen. I really can't keep myself from being a little annoyed that it looks like a dancing limp pen is. Really good, but, just can't get past that fact. Sozz. :D

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

This isn't the worst...

There are many things in the coming future that will be obscenely offensive defacing Michael Jackson and this is not one of them. Although I can decisively say that this is no where nearly similar to the Vietnam memorial in almost any way other than his name I still think the tribute deserves some merit. A radio player for songs like Thriller, video's of Michael and such would have been a much more in depth user friendly application and I am afraid this tribute you made really isn't worth visiting more than once.

R.I.P.

gt44coder responds:

Actually in terms of using simplicity to serve its purpose, it's exactly like the Vietnam memorial. The VM is not heavily decorated, and its main structure is basically a slab of stone with the names of those who served. Many disapproved of such an idea because it was not the norm to honor veterans through, "simple" ways. But eventually, the memorial became an instant hit. People, instead of being mouth dropped by the memorial, dropped on their knees and cried. They began to leave gifts and letters at the memorial, decorating it with their own memories.

Flash Empires 3 Flash Empires 3

Money glitch

Great game.
When you drop a tower over an existing tower you get that towers cost added to your cash. Only works when you have enough money for the tower in the first place.

Transmigration Transmigration

LAWL

Wow a really lame game play style but O-M-G! BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED the graphics and the transitions into each different section. Really enjoyed this submission. ^^

Squirtman Squirtman

God Shot?

You shoot through everything almost. Is this a glitch?

the Composer the Composer

Sheet music?

Very nice song. Any chance I can score some sheet music for it? PM me or reply to this. Thanks much. :D

-Morning Rush- -Morning Rush-

Happy. ^^

A bit repetitive and only chords similar to your other songs. Still like this though and cannot help but say that there is definitely a stream of happiness embedded in this song. Also, fades to nothing after 1:53 and then is nothing till the end of the song. Writer's block? Lulz, good job.

LOST-R34LITY responds:

Thanks. And yah we know its has an extra silence at the end. We probably just had the volume control go on past the song.

-Illusion- -Illusion-

Well done!

Wish there was more! Just faded away. =( Really liked this song.

<3 T3H C0wB311!!!!!!!!!