Flash Empires 3 Flash Empires 3

Money glitch

Great game.
When you drop a tower over an existing tower you get that towers cost added to your cash. Only works when you have enough money for the tower in the first place.

Transmigration Transmigration

LAWL

Wow a really lame game play style but O-M-G! BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED the graphics and the transitions into each different section. Really enjoyed this submission. ^^

Squirtman Squirtman

God Shot?

You shoot through everything almost. Is this a glitch?

Star Force - Episode 1 Star Force - Episode 1

Nice

Well done. The ship gets in the way a LOT though. Cant see a lot of the things coming at me unless I go to the bottom.

Overkill Apache 2 Overkill Apache 2

Hard but fun ^^

Very good game. Very difficult though! Well done

Cookie Tycoon Cookie Tycoon

An excellent game

The strategy is a little unrealistic. I still love the game play and the art within the upgrades really enhance the game. Different music choices or a mute button would be very nice. Overall an excellent game. ^^

MindFeed MindFeed

Cheeky

That is one cheeky program.

K-Guare responds:

Cheeky? A good adjective, i haven't
heard it used too much lol. But i guess
that's a good way to describe it :]
Thanks for reviewing :D

Scramball Scramball

Enjoyable

That is the least I could say. Most puzzle games like this one have insanely annoying music that cannot be turned off but this music and gameplay was neither repetitive nor a nuisance. I very much liked playing this game. An awesome de-stresser. Good work but nothing really new or exciting as far as puzzle games go.

Bombators Multiplayer Bombators Multiplayer

=D fun!!!!!

Awesome.

GlueFO GlueFO

Deserves front page!

An excellent game! Definitely not a familiar game type. I really enjoyed this but maybe more differentiating upgrades would be nice such as speed or strength to pick up bigger things. Overall a great game!